This is most definitely true!Judge Love has granted Primary Custody of my children to my extremely abusive and unstable husband

He has beaten and talked in details about how he would kill me & dispose of my body.

My 8 year old daughter testified in court in regards to what she has witnessed. I also had witnesses who testified to seeing me being beaten by him & even hitting me with a car. The only witness my husband had was his enabling, lying mother. I spoke to a Wake county attorney today who informed me that it is common practice for Judges & Attorneys to make "deals" before we even enter the courtroom.

When I told the Wake county attorney who the lawyer & the judge were, Dionne Fortner & Judge Love, she said it is extremely likely they made a deal. My husband bragged in court about how he's eighth generation from Johnston County. I am a fit & good mother & they've just given primary custody to an extremely abusive man, who's alcohol assessment states that he needs intense therapy, who also has 9 felonies (for which he somehow served No prison time). People need to be made aware of the crooked, greedy & immoral, Johnston County Court system.

Children and parents are suffering so people who already have money can put more in their pockets...this has to be exposed!These are just a few of the pictures from him beating me, which were also submitted in court

This person wrote the review about Johnston County Court House and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Johnston County Court House to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Johnston County Court House child custody court case for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Johnston County Court House?

Comments