Johnston County Court House - Review about Child Custody Court Case from Clayton, North Carolina

This is most definitely true!Judge Love has granted Primary Custody of my children to my extremely abusive and unstable husband

He has beaten and talked in details about how he would kill me & dispose of my body.

My 8 year old daughter testified in court in regards to what she has witnessed. I also had witnesses who testified to seeing me being beaten by him & even hitting me with a car. The only witness my husband had was his enabling, lying mother. I spoke to a Wake county attorney today who informed me that it is common practice for Judges & Attorneys to make "deals" before we even enter the courtroom.

When I told the Wake county attorney who the lawyer & the judge were, Dionne Fortner & Judge Love, she said it is extremely likely they made a deal. My husband bragged in court about how he's eighth generation from Johnston County. I am a fit & good mother & they've just given primary custody to an extremely abusive man, who's alcohol assessment states that he needs intense therapy, who also has 9 felonies (for which he somehow served No prison time). People need to be made aware of the crooked, greedy & immoral, Johnston County Court system.

Children and parents are suffering so people who already have money can put more in their pockets...this has to be exposed!These are just a few of the pictures from him beating me, which were also submitted in court

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Product or service
Child Custody Court Case
Review category
Government and Politics
review #685321

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Johnston County Court House? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Johnston County Court House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Johnston County Court House.
Filing a new complaint about